Home insurance covers the costs associated with loss or damage to your home.  It is usually a bundled insurance package and usually includes the following household contents insurance – covers cost of loss and damage to your household contents; and personal liability insurance – provides indemnity against your indemnity for accidental death or body injury of third party or accidental loss or damage to third party property.

Contents insurance covers the cost of replacing or repairing your household contents if they are lost or damaged due to fire, theft, broken water pipes, damage from typhoons, heavy rainfalls, etc. Household contents include all of your items and possessions such as furniture, appliances, clothes, electronic items and jewellery and may also include servants’ property.